These shoes have been designed by Capsule in Spain inspired in the origen model, the traditional raffia shoe, and made in Morocco using raffia sourced from Madagascar. A team of highly skilled female artisans inside a cooperative perfectly sculpt each pair using a combination of intricate weaves.
A single pair can take up to two days to construct, making each pair of shoes special and sought after by also adding a non-slip sole, silicone pad for comfort and a one centimeter heel.
These beautiful shoes are extremely friendly to the environment and they give a very high quality of comfort to the foot, creating an easy to wear contemporary style.
- Material used: raffia, recycled natural materials and cow leather
- Sizes available: 37, 38, 39
- This shoe is true to size, if in-between sizes, customers should size down.
- Colours available: black
- Flat sole; suitable for all foot shapes
- Ethically handmade by skilled artisans in Morocco
- Small production runs to limit deadstock and waste
- All hang-tags and boxes are made from recycled paper and are 100% recyclable